Author Topic: Accepted Admin application.  (Read 746 times)

LEDERH0S

• Secret Slayer
    • View Profile
  • In-game nick: [SS]Lederhos
  • Clan: Secret Slayers
Admin application.
« on: July 06, 2017, 04:54:42 am »
Nickname: [SS]Lederhos
Country/Timezone:Colombia -5 GMT
Past nicks: DanixD, (LBR_R)SanGlieR, (LBR_T)[E]meT, [SS]90.z7, [OSKr]SzaYeL, etc...
Current Experience: European City Mod, Extreme Addicts Mod, Skywars DM mod
Previous Experience: Viceland VCMP mod - left servers are from 0.3, Megawar Roleplay + DM server, Battle Of Vice Mod, Omega Deathmatch Server Mod, and other servers i forgot tbh.. (sorry)
Playing VCMP since: 2013
Do you use IRC:no
What can you contribute to the server: my experience, activity, and well help staff team in whatever they need
Why would you like to join us:well i like the gamemode, and i feel confortable playing on the server, so i said why not to try to be part of the staff so i can help them.

regards!!!.

-Lederhos.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:53:49 pm by Jokah »

tarkan

• Manager
  • Regular Player
    • View Profile
  • In-game nick: =TRC=tarkan
Re: Admin application.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 05:19:13 pm »
All posts including votes and good luck wishes got removed due to the implementation of a newer system where us staff members conduct votes privately while this topic gets locked. A chosen staff member, once we decide if get accepted or not and what rank do you get promoted to, comes here and posts the decision. This way we avoid spamming and it makes it easier for us to do our job.

Joker

• Manager
  • Regular Player
  • When nothing goes right.. Go left.
    • View Profile
  • In-game nick: [VU]Joker
  • Clan: VU
Re: Admin application.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 05:53:37 pm »
You have been accepted as a moderator. Welcome to the team, and perform your duties wisely, good luck! :)

Vice Underdogs Full Member | Kill the Boss Manager