Author Topic: Denied Application - Saim  (Read 699 times)

Saim

• Regular Player
  • I am Mad
    • View Profile
  • In-game nick: [UFr]Saim
  • Clan: Unique Force
Application - Saim
« on: July 07, 2017, 09:11:34 am »
Nickname: [UFr]Saim
Country/Timezone: +5:00 gmt
Past nicks:  (b)Saim [BUTT]$aim butt((2)) , Evok etc
Current Experience: 
Developer of The Eradicating Avengers City VCMP 0.4
Moderator of Vice city Criminal server 0.4
Previous Experience: Admin of  Vice land DM server 0.3
Playing VCMP since:  Since 2013
Do you use IRC: No, i had some problem with IRC, i fix it soon and join!
What can you contribute to the server: . I could handle being a mod and i'll do everything correctly. I just need one  chance to prove i could be a good mod/admin
Why would you like to join us:
I would like to be part of staff because I consider myself like an experience and mature person to talking with players in game and taking right decisions in the right time. I am active person in this server and  I'm a very quiet player, I know the rules and admin commands so I have enough capacity to handle this responsibility usually guiding me by facts and legal evidence. I like to help the newbies, I am patient, very patient, I've work a lot in my English skills, I like to help all players far as I can. Also I've great respect for each and every one of the players on the server. This server in particular I really like and try to maintain a fun and without cheaters. I Want to help you guys to  get rid of those cheaters who ruin the server I can surely difference  between bugs,lag and hackers I just need a chance to prove myself i think i changed my self and all of know guys know me well.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:50:51 pm by Jokah »

tarkan

• Manager
  • Regular Player
    • View Profile
  • In-game nick: =TRC=tarkan
Re: Application - Saim
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 05:20:04 pm »
All posts including votes and good luck wishes got removed due to the implementation of a newer system where us staff members conduct votes privately while this topic gets locked. A chosen staff member, once we decide if get accepted or not and what rank do you get promoted to, comes here and posts the decision. This way we avoid spamming and it makes it easier for us to do our job.

Joker

• Manager
  • Regular Player
  • When nothing goes right.. Go left.
    • View Profile
  • In-game nick: [VU]Joker
  • Clan: VU
Re: Application - Saim
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 05:50:38 pm »
We are thankful enough that you expressed interest in becoming a staff member of our server, but that currently is not possible. The staff team is going to keep you under moderation for the upcoming period since the denial in case you decide to apply again. If improvement is noticed you'll most likely get a different outcome on your next application. You can apply again in 15 days, starting today.

Vice Underdogs Full Member | Kill the Boss Manager