Author Topic: Denied Admin Application  (Read 691 times)

Bryan

• View Profile
  • In-game nick: [CK]Bryan_Ak47
  • Clan: CK Crazy Killers
Admin Application
« on: July 06, 2017, 06:12:26 pm »
Nickname: Bryan
Country/Timezone: Dominican Republic
Past nicks: Exterminator, DeadPool, DeadShot, El_Nene, El_Jefe, [NK]Bryan, [LPA]Bryan, [UMK]Bryan, [LPK]Bryan, (DmC_T)Mr.Runner [F.B.I]Bryan and [F.B.I]HipnotiZado
Current Experience  Romania Cops And Robber ( Global Moderator lvl4), Death Dominican Killing ( Moderator lvl3), Mexican Killer (Manager Level5)
Previous Experience:
Playing VCMP since: 2015
Do you use IRC Yes
What can you contribute to the server: i want to contribute helping players how to play in server
Why would you like to join us: Help Players and i like to join in staff

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:43:45 pm by Jokah »

tarkan

• Manager
  • Regular Player
    • View Profile
  • In-game nick: =TRC=tarkan
Re: Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 05:20:57 pm »
All posts including votes and good luck wishes got removed due to the implementation of a newer system where us staff members conduct votes privately while this topic gets locked. A chosen staff member, once we decide if get accepted or not and what rank do you get promoted to, comes here and posts the decision. This way we avoid spamming and it makes it easier for us to do our job.

Joker

• Manager
  • Regular Player
  • When nothing goes right.. Go left.
    • View Profile
  • In-game nick: [VU]Joker
  • Clan: VU
Re: Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 05:43:35 pm »
We are thankful enough that you expressed interest in becoming a staff member of our server, but that currently is not possible. The staff team is going to keep you under moderation for the upcoming period since the denial in case you decide to apply again. If improvement is noticed you'll most likely get a different outcome on your next application. You can apply again in 15 days, starting today.

Vice Underdogs Full Member | Kill the Boss Manager